Fwd: FW: Complimentary Invite for CF Breakfast meeting - Raleigh :: April 2

Dan Wilson

Mar 21, 2019, 10:31:26 AM3/21/19
to tac...@googlegroups.com

Adobe coming to town! - Come have breakfast

The Adobe ColdFusion team are coming to town April 2nd. They are hosting a breakfast meeting and will show off the new product. They'll also answer any questions you have.

Come out and hang. It'll be good to get everyone out together for food and info from the CF team.

Register here: https://coldfusion-roadshows.meetus.adobeevents.com/?trackingid=F89JZRMC&mv=email

http://adobeonlinecampaigns.com/emailers/2019/january2019/NA_395672_CPP_IB_Mailer_17th_Jan/images/spacer.gif

Adobe Captivate

Dear,

The Adobe ColdFusion team (including myself) would be in Atlanta, Raleigh, Tampa and Memphis during the first week of April. We'll be hosting breakfast meetups in these 4 cities with the aim of connecting rapid application developers and starting engaging conversations in the process. These meetups are also ideal to learn about the latest release of Adobe ColdFusion.

Here is what you can expect at these events:

Adobe Captivate

http://adobeonlinecampaigns.com/emailers/2019/january2019/CF-personalize-mailer/images/divider-new.png

These are the cities we're visiting during our trip

http://adobeonlinecampaigns.com/emailers/2019/january2019/CF-personalize-mailer/images/divider-new.png

Raleigh

April 2

Tampa

April 3

Atlanta

April 4

Memphis

April 5

These events are free to attend for everyone! Register soon before seats run out.

Looking forward to connecting with you soon,

Kishore Balakrishnan

http://adobeonlinecampaigns.com/emailers/2019/january2019/NA_395672_CPP_IB_Mailer_17th_Jan/images/spacer.gif

Adobe, the Adobe logo, and Adobe ColdFusion are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

This is an advertising message from Adobe Inc., its affiliates, and agents ("Adobe"), 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110 USA. If you prefer not to receive email like this from Adobe, click here to unsubscribe or send an email to unsubsc...@adobesystems.com. Alternatively, you may mail your unsubscribe request to:

UNSUBSCRIBE
Adobe Inc.
Attn: Change of Address/Privacy
343 Preston Street
Ottawa, ON K1S 1N4
Canada

Your privacy is important to us. Please review Adobe's Online Privacy Policy.

--
Plutarch - "The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled."