ECCN for TableFilter v 4.1.4

barry....@airbus.com

Oct 26, 2016, 11:08:32 AM10/26/16
to tablefilter-swing

I need to confirm the ECCN allocated to Version 4.1.4 of your product “TableFilter" to assess the export requirement associated with it.

I am especially interested in assessing whether your product contains encryption functions controlled under the United States EAR or the European Union Trade rules (http://ec.europa.eu/trade/import-and-export-rules/export-from-eu/).

If your product has been the subject of a classification review, please provide also the CCATS number, if any.

If you have the exact website where I can look up this information, please provide me with the relevant URL.

Best regards

Barry, SW Engineering Manager, Airbus.

coderazzi

Nov 4, 2016, 6:07:48 AM11/4/16
to tablefilter-swing
Dear Barry,

There are no encryption functions at all in TableFilter, in none of
its versions. As far as I know, it has never been subject to
classification review.

All the information about TableFilter is on the associated webpage
(http://coderazzi.net/tablefilter) but you won't find there,
definitely, anything about export control.

Best regards,

Luis

COFFIN, Barry

Nov 4, 2016, 8:57:34 AM11/4/16
to tablefil...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks for your response Luis.

Barry
SW Engineering Manager, TCSKT3, NMS Centre of Excellence

  office: +44 (0) 2392 70 5760
 mobile: +44 (0) 7887 82 6126
Email: barry....@airbus.com

www.airbusdefenceandspace.com

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments from your system. Airbus Defence and Space Limited disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
-o-
Emails to Airbus Defence and Space Limited may be processed, recorded and monitored outside the UK.
-o-
Airbus Defence and Space Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 2449259