Issue with path names

Dirk Engel

Mar 14, 2016, 1:01:01 PM3/14/16
to tablefilter-swing

Hi there,

I am having trouble with filters for path names (see screenshot). In the list of suggested values all backslashes are replaced by double backslashes (probably an escaping issue), but neither the filter text with a single backslash nor with two backslashes matches any entry. I would have files this as a bug but couldn't log in to bitbucked...

Dirk

coderazzi

Mar 18, 2016, 6:37:17 AM3/18/16
to tablefilter-swing
Hi, Dirk,

I will create this issue on BitBucket. There is indeed an issue here...

Kind regards

coderazzi

Mar 18, 2016, 8:46:05 AM3/18/16
to tablefilter-swing
Hi, Dirk, I just released version 5.2.2.
It is available on the maven repositories, I still need to update my own webpage...