Inquiring on Extending Camera-ready Date

Li, Xuan

Oct 30, 2023, 6:07:56 PM10/30/23
to table-representatio...@googlegroups.com
Dear TRL Chairs,

Thank you so much for reviewing and accepting my submission, tree-regularized tabular embedding, as a poster on TRL 2023. As my institution has an internal reviewing process for external publication that might take 3-4 weeks, would it be possible for you to consider postponing the camera-ready date by 1~2 weeks if convenient?

Thanks in advance and looking forward to your reply!

Best,

Xuan

Madelon Hulsebos

Oct 31, 2023, 4:36:07 AM10/31/23
to Table Representation Learning workshop
Hi Xuan,

Congrats on getting your submission accepted to TRL 2023! Please note that no revision is required for the camera-ready version of your paper, except de-anonymizing it. If the initial submission has already gone through an internal review, the camera-ready version (without content changes) might not need another review.
We ask for the camera-ready by 15 Nov as we will then upload the papers to the website, but we can link to your current submission on OpenReview instead, in case the camera-ready needs to be reviewed. Then, please let me know when it is ready.

Kind regards,
On behalf of the TRL chairs
Madelon