Paper publishing rights

Anna Bolender

Oct 19, 2022, 5:00:34 PM10/19/22
to Table Representation Learning workshop
Hi,

I have a question about paper novelty and conflicts. Your site states: "The workshop does not accept submissions that have previously been published at NeurIPS or other machine learning venues. However, we do welcome submissions that have been published in, for example, data management venues. We rely on OpenReview for handling conflicts. To that end, we ask authors to ensure that the conflicts in their OpenReview profile is complete with particular respect to the organization and program committees."

To clarify, does this mean we would be able to publish the paper now/ahead of the workshop on the newswire or our company blog? Or would this be an issue and prevent us from getting accepted to present?

Thanks!
Anna

Madelon Hulsebos

Oct 19, 2022, 5:15:54 PM10/19/22
to Anna Bolender, Table Representation Learning workshop
Dear Anna,

Papers can be published anywhere on the internet, but not in a peer-reviewed ML venue. Publication on company blogs etc. are totally fine, and do not affect the decision.

Kind regards,
Madelon Hulsebos

--
Je hebt dit bericht ontvangen omdat je bent geabonneerd op de groep 'Table Representation Learning workshop' van Google Groepen.
Als je je wilt afmelden bij deze groep en geen e-mails van de groep meer wilt ontvangen, stuur je een e-mail naar table-representation-lear...@googlegroups.com.

Anna Bolender

Oct 19, 2022, 5:18:20 PM10/19/22
to Madelon Hulsebos, Table Representation Learning workshop
Got it, thank you for the quick response!
--

Anna Bolender

PR Manager

(415) 528-0468 | anna.b...@AKASA.com

AKASA is building the future of healthcare with AI.