🚴‍♀️ Join Us for the 10th Annual TABX-Uptown Bronx Park Speak Up Ride! 🌳

Jada Yeboah

Feb 16, 2024, 11:49:29 AMFeb 16
to ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com, Br...@transalt.org, ta_upper_manhattan...@googlegroups.com, Upper Manhattan Committee

Hey Park Advocates and Climate Crusaders,

Get your wheels spinning and your voices ready because it's time for the 10th Annual TABX-Uptown Bronx Park Speak Up Ride! 🎉

We're on a mission to highlight the importance of our parks, address budget cuts, tackle park alienation, combat climate change, and promote health, all while having a wheelie good time! 🌳💚

Here are the deets:

🍳 BREAKFAST:

Symphony Diner: 8:00 - 8:30 am to 9:15 am

496 E 161 St, Bronx, NY 10451

🚲 RIDE:

Meet up: 9:00 am

Wheels Down: 9:30 am

5 Miles, Grand Concourse, Park Ave.

45 minutes to 1 hour ride

Dress for the weather, bring lights, helmets, and gloves.

And remember, there's no rain date because we're committed come rain or shine! Just meet us at Lehman for the event.

Spread the word, bring your friends, and let's pedal for our parks!

For more info, check out bronxspeakup.org.

Let's roll!

TA Family 🚴‍♂️

Bronx Park Speak Up IG.png