Rescheduled Meeting Notice: Transportation Alternatives Bronx/Uptown Committee

Jada Yeboah

Jan 18, 2024, 7:20:19 PMJan 18
to ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com, Br...@transalt.org, ta_upper_manhattan...@googlegroups.com

Dear Bronx/Uptown Family,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inform you of a change in schedule. The meeting originally planned for January 17th was rescheduled and the next meeting will be as scheduled on calenders, our February meeting on the 21st.

This adjustment is being made to accommodate leadership meetings and strategy planning for the 2024 year. Additionally, to make the February meeting more engaging and enjoyable, we have decided to include food. This will provide a casual and comfortable environment for us to discuss important matters and build connections within our committee.

Please mark your calendars accordingly, and we look forward to your presence at the rescheduled meeting on February 21st. Your participation is crucial, and we believe that, together, we can make significant strides in improving transportation in the Bronx/Uptown area.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out. Thank you for your understanding, and we appreciate your continued dedication to our cause.

Best regards,

Jada Yeboah

Transportation Alternatives Bronx/Uptown Organizer