Bronx & Uptown Meeting Reminder

Jada Yeboah

Mar 19, 2024, 12:29:55 PMMar 19
to ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com, Br...@transalt.org, Bronx Famers Market, ta_upper_manhattan...@googlegroups.com, Upper Manhattan Committee
Hey TA Bronx & Uptown Family!

This is a reminder that we are set to have our monthly TABxUP Activist Committee General Meeting Tomorrow at 6:00 pm via google meet. We invite you all to participate, and below, you can find a link to our call.

We have a reasonably packed agenda as our spring event calendar starts filling up for 2024, but the main points of discussion will be:

1.  2024 Priorities(Equity goals, Congestion pricing, Activist growth)

2. Randall's island Connector

3. Bronx Open Streets

4.  Crash Updates Bronx Action

You can view our full proposed agenda here!

Look forward to seeing you all tonight!

[TABx] Monthly Activist Committee Meeting
Wednesday, March 20 · 6:00 – 8:00pm
Time zone: America/New_York
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/vnq-yhzk-yms
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 260-639-8033‬ PIN: ‪125 557 229‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/vnq-yhzk-yms?pin=3207678915202

Please (4).png