June meeting this Wed 6/19, 6:30pm in person and online!

Sandra Voss

Jun 16, 2024, 9:58:52 PMJun 16
to ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Our monthly meeting for the TA Bronx/Uptown Activist Committee is this Wednesday 6/19, details below. We'll be talking about our current campaigns, upcoming events, congestion pricing, and more!
  • 6:30-8:30 pm
  • In person: 15 W 116th St. Buzz 7B when you arrive (we may need a minute to come downstairs and let you in; the lock system is broken). Refreshments will be served!
  • Online: https://meet.google.com/zgu-gfru-rre
Hope to see you there!
Sandra

Sandra Voss (she/her)
Yoga teacher at Harlem Yoga Studio and SpondyStrong; therapist in private practice
Vice Chair, Families for Safe Streets Policy & Advocacy Committee

I sometimes take a little while to reply to emails! If it's urgent, feel free to email me again or text me if I don't respond promptly : )