TA 🎁 For You: Free access to virtual day @ Vision Zero Cities Conference + 25% off activist discount

Juan Restrepo

Sep 28, 2023, 1:39:05 PM9/28/23
to Juan Restrepo, Amy Klein
Hi TA volunteers!

The holidays are here early, we have a gift for the community - free access to the virtual component of our conference! Learn from thought leaders across the globe about some of the biggest topics in Vision Zero and safe streets, right from the comfort of your couch.

The first 100 volunteers to use this comp link will be able to join Day 1 of TA's Vision Zero Cities conference with 4 stellar virtual conversations
Here is the schedule (get the full speaker list and blurb for each talk here):
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM | Mr. President, Tear Down this Highway!
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM | Creating Inclusive Urban Spaces: Towards Accessible Cities
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM | Beyond Greenways: Reshaping the Right of Way in American Cities
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM | Direct Action Gets the Goods: The Rise of Illicit Tactical Urbanism

If you are inspired and want to join us for the full conference, including happy hours, field tours throughout the city, the virtual talks, and the full in-person conference, we have a 25% activist code link.

Thanks all! Please reach out if you have any questions!
--

Juan Restrepo

Director of Organizing

Transportation Alternatives

(347) 570-5835 (text & call)

t: @juaninqns | @transalt

w: transalt.org

Get involved locally in your borough!

Bronx & Upper Manhattan | Brooklyn | Manhattan | Queens | Staten Island

Our mission is to reclaim New York City's streets from the automobile and advocate for better walking, biking, and public transit for all New Yorkers. Donate or become a member today!

Juan Restrepo

Oct 10, 2023, 4:21:24 PM10/10/23
to Juan Restrepo, Amy Klein
Hi TA universe,

Great trade alert!

We are looking for 2 volunteers to help pour beer and/or wine at the Safe Streets Happy Hour on Thursday, 10/19 from 5 to 8pm with set up/breakdown down before and after. These volunteers must have some bartending/hospitality experience.

In exchange, we can provide a complimentary conference ticket for next day valued at $275.
More information about the Vision Zero Cities Conference, the largest vision zero related conference in America can be found here

Please respond if interested!

Jonathon Epstein

Oct 11, 2023, 8:00:43 AM10/11/23
to ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com, Juan Restrepo, Amy Klein
Good Morning,

I am the director of a youth Employment and Education funded by the city and love to connect with you regarding a partnership. Please let me know if and when you would like to meet.

Please see below for info about Advance & Earn.

Best regards,
Jonathon

AHRC NYC's Advance & Earn High School Equivalency Prep, Career Readiness, and Human Services Training Program for NYC Youth (btw 16 to 24) is Enrolling Now!

We Provide:

Paid Learning Opportunities in a Safe and Supportive Space

Clear Path to Dream Jobs in any Field for Youth seeking their GED Diplomas

High Level Training for Youth with a High School Education to become Changemakers in the Field of Disability Services

Call 718-830-5025 Today and ask about Advance & Earn!

Complete our Google Application at: https://forms.gle/JDLezKh4bGuSogsh8

Email our Team at: Adv...@ahrcnyc.org

Visit our Website: www.ahrcnyc.org/services/work/preparing/advance-earn

A&E Articles