Important Survey, 4/17 Meeting Summary, 5/22 Meeting Info

Sandra Voss

Apr 25, 2024, 3:20:58 PMApr 25
to ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com
Hello TA Bronx/Uptown fam!

Thanks everyone who made it to our meeting on 4/17, and thanks again to Kevin for hosting us! Here's a link to the agenda with some notes from the meeting.

We are re-assessing our monthly meeting time, so please complete this one-question survey so we can make sure our meeting time is good for a majority of people!

Here's the info for our next meeting:

Date: Wednesday, May 22nd (one week later than usual bc of 5/15 Ride of Silence)
Location: 15 W 116th St, New York, NY 10026 (buzz 7B when you arrive)
Time: TBD based on survey results (6-8pm, 6:30-8:30pm, or 7-9pm)
RSVP: Please email Sandra if you can attend (will send an RSVP reminder closer to the meeting)

Thanks all and hope to see you soon!
Sandra & Cecil, Co-Chairs

Sandra Voss (she/her)
Yoga teacher at Harlem Yoga Studio and SpondyStrong; therapist in private practice
Vice Chair, Families for Safe Streets Policy & Advocacy Committee

I sometimes take a little while to reply to emails! If it's urgent, feel free to email me again or text me if I don't respond promptly : )