Monthly Activist Meeting this Wed 7/17 at Bar 47 in the Bronx

Sandra Voss

Jul 14, 2024, 6:21:28 PM (2 days ago) Jul 14
to ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com
Hello TA Bronx/Uptown Activist Committee Members!

Hope you can join us at our monthly activist meeting this week! Here are the deets:Date: Wednesday, July 17th
Time: 6:30-8:30 pm
Location: Bar 47, 47 Bruckner Blvd, Bronx 10454
More info: They have a large backyard space that they said doesn't get too packed. In case of significant rain, we may switch to virtual, or see if it makes sense to meet indoors at the bar. They have some food -- check out their menu here.
We'll see if it's possible to offer a hybrid option, but it could be challenging for people joining virtually to hear everyone and to be heard, so we highly recommend coming in person if you can. We'll send out a summary after the meeting for those who can't join. And we'll make sure to offer a virtual option with good audio next month.Hope to see you there!

Sandra Voss (she/her)
Yoga teacher at Harlem Yoga Studio and SpondyStrong; therapist in private practice
Vice Chair, Families for Safe Streets Policy & Advocacy Committee

I sometimes take a little while to reply to emails! If it's urgent, feel free to email me again or text me if I don't respond promptly : )