Next week's meeting moved to virtual, new meeting time, Harlem Wellness Fest, Ride of Silence

Sandra Voss

May 17, 2024, 2:57:10 PMMay 17
to ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bronx/Uptown Committee and happy Friday! A few announcements:

1️⃣ Wednesday 5/22 meeting will be online, not in person
Tom and I were going to host the meeting at our place, but it turns out I have to get a medical procedure that day. If I'm feeling ok afterwards I'll still join and help facilitate the meeting, but otherwise Tom will hold down the fort as Vice Chair! (Cecil will be away.)

2️⃣ New meeting time: 6:30-8:30 pm
Thanks everyone who completed our survey! The winning time, with almost half of the votes, was 6:30-8:30 pm. This will still be on the 3rd Wednesday of every month (except this month because of the Ride of Silence which was going to be on the 3rd Wednesday). The calendar has been updated (add to your Google calendar if you haven't already!)

3️⃣ Harlem Wellness Fest this Saturday 5/18, 11am-3pm in Marcus Garvey Park
I'll be tabling at this event, let me know if you'd like to help out for any portion of the day! Or feel free to just stop by : ) See event details here.

4️⃣ Ride of Silence moved to this Sunday 5/19
Meet at 3pm, wheels down 3:30
Meet at Lou Gehrig Plaza at 161st St
8-10 friendly miles
Contact person: Kevin Daloia

Thanks all and hope to see you soon!
Sandra

Sandra Voss (she/her)
Yoga teacher at Harlem Yoga Studio and SpondyStrong; therapist in private practice
Vice Chair, Families for Safe Streets Policy & Advocacy Committee

I sometimes take a little while to reply to emails! If it's urgent, feel free to email me again or text me if I don't respond promptly : )