On Meet: TA Bronx Monthly Meeting (link included below)

Juan Restrepo

Nov 15, 2023, 6:10:37 PM11/15/23
to ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Happy to be filling in for today's meeting. Please join Lucia and I for the meeting here

Google Meet link: [TABx] Monthly Activist Committee Meeting
Wednesday, November 15 · 18:00 – 20:00
Time zone: America/New_York
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/szf-kgrd-hqf
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 478-974-7545‬ PIN: ‪297 179 441‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/szf-kgrd-hqf?pin=7759777861405

See you soon!

--

Juan Restrepo

Director of Organizing

Transportation Alternatives

(347) 570-5835 (text & call)

t: @juaninqns | @transalt

w: transalt.org

Get involved locally in your borough!

Bronx & Upper Manhattan | Brooklyn | Manhattan | Queens | Staten Island

Our mission is to reclaim New York City's streets from the automobile and advocate for better walking, biking, and public transit for all New Yorkers. Donate or become a member by December 31 and your gift will be matched dollar for dollar up to $600,000 by a local foundation!