TA First Spooky Skate

1 view

Jada Yeboah

Oct 25, 2023, 4:36:15β€―PM10/25/23
to ta_upper_manhattan...@googlegroups.com, Upper Manhattan Committee, ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com, Br...@transalt.org

Hello TA Family,

Get ready to roll into the Halloween spirit! We're thrilled to invite you and your family to our Halloween-themed skate party, happening on October 28th from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM at 181 W 135th St. It's going to be a frightfully fantastic event, and the best part? It's absolutely FREE!

πŸŽƒ Event Details:

  • Date: October 28th, 2023

  • Time: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

  • Location: 181 W 135th St

We've got a ghoulishly good time planned for you:

πŸ” Food Provided: Enjoy a spooktacular spread of delicious treats that'll satisfy your cravings and keep you fueled for hours of skating fun including soul food!

πŸ‘» Costume Contests: Don't forget to dress to impress! We're hosting costume contests with cash prizes for the winners. Show off your creativity and style as you compete for the title of the Best Transit Costume and the Best Overall Costume. Each winner will receive a spooktacular $100 prize!

πŸŽ‰ Skates Provided: No need to dig out those old roller skates! We've got you covered with skates provided for all attendees. Lace-up and roll into the Halloween fun without a worry.

🎟️ Register and Secure Skates: To make sure you have a pair of skates ready for you, please register in advance. It's easy and quick! Just visit the following link: Registration Link.

Feel free to invite your friends and family. The more, the merrier! This event promises to be a thrilling day of fun, laughter, and unforgettable memories.

Come in your most spooktacular costume and let's celebrate Halloween in style! We can't wait to see you there.

If you have any questions or need further information, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Get your costume ready, and let's roll into the Halloween spirit together!

Yours in Halloween Fun,

TA Uptown Fam