Save the Date - Saturday, February 27th for Bronx Parks Speak Up!

Marian Jones

Feb 19, 2021, 12:04:51 PM2/19/21
to ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com, Twahira Khan
Hi all,

Please join TABx on Saturday, February 27th for a quick breakfast at Perry's Coffee Shop/Symphony Diner and a bit of socially-distant socializing prior to making our way to the 27th ANNUAL BRONX PARKS SPEAK UP at Lehman College, which will be on Zoom this year.

We will have an abbreviated ride through Bronx parks and history. Since Bronx Parks Speak Up is virtual this year, we'll end at Lehman College early to give us enough time to get to our homes and participate on Zoom.

Event Details
Breakfast: 9:30 am – 10:30 am
Perry's Cafe 496 E 161 St. Bronx, NY 10451
Wheels Down: 10:30 AM
End: Music Building at Lehman College, 250 Bedford Ave., Bronx, NY 10468
Ride Details: Family-friendly, also bring your reusable water bottle and a lock.

Bronx Parks Speak Up is a free conference held annually for local activists, community based organizations and organized by the Bronx Coalition for Parks and Green Spaces, (BCPGS). It gives attendees a chance to learn about government and non-government resources, participate in face-to-face (Zoom this year) discussions with city and local elected officials.

We're looking forward to catching up with our bike family as we stop at a few parks and learn a fact or two from Ride Leader Jordan Laks. (Feel free to reach out to Jordan, CC'ed here with any questions).

Be sure to spread the word!

Best,
--

Marian Jones (she/her/hers)