Important Update: Monthly Meeting Postponed - Join Us for Tour De Bronx Marshal Training!

1 view

Jada Yeboah

Oct 18, 2023, 1:28:58 PM10/18/23
to ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com, ta_upper_manhattan...@googlegroups.com, Br...@transalt.org

Dear TA Bronx/Uptown Committee Members,

I hope this message finds you well. We wanted to inform you of an important update regarding our monthly meeting. Due to some exciting developments, we will be postponing our regular meeting to focus on an upcoming event that requires your participation and support.

Monthly Meeting Postponement:

Our October monthly meeting, originally scheduled for October 18th will be postponed to make way for the Tour De Bronx marshal training.

Tour De Bronx Marshal Training:

We invite you to participate in the Tour De Bronx marshal training, a crucial role in ensuring the success and safety of this exciting event. The training is open for all interested committee members who are available to assist with the 10 mile, 20 mile, and 45 mile rides.

Date and Time: October 18th at 6:30 pm

Location: Virtual via Google Meet/ The same link for committee meetings

Please sign up for marshal training using this Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfH8p3_TP3lgjlL9pSEzPxQcG9XYIfz_SK-Gxmj7a1HiAnMRw/viewform

By participating in the marshal training, you'll play a crucial role in making the Tour De Bronx a safe and enjoyable experience for all participants.

If you have any questions or need more information about the marshal training, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

We appreciate your commitment to our mission, and we look forward to working together to make the Tour De Bronx a resounding success.

Thank you for your understanding and support. We can't wait to see you at the training session!

Best regards,

Jada Yeboah

BX/Uptown Organizer

TA Bronx/Uptown Committee