Last chance to vote on our meeting time!

Sandra Voss

May 14, 2024, 11:07:31 AMMay 14
to ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com
Hello TA Bronx/Uptown Activist Committee,

This is your last chance to respond to our survey about whether our monthly meeting should be 6-8, 6:30-8:30, or 7-9pm! If you haven't completed it, please do by 8pm today

Thanks!
Sandra

Sandra Voss (she/her)
Yoga teacher at Harlem Yoga Studio and SpondyStrong; therapist in private practice
Vice Chair, Families for Safe Streets Policy & Advocacy Committee

I sometimes take a little while to reply to emails! If it's urgent, feel free to email me again or text me if I don't respond promptly : )