Update: Tonight's Meeting Moved to Fully Virtual Due to Juneteenth Celebrations

Jada Yeboah

Jun 19, 2024, 12:43:42 PMJun 19
to Br...@transalt.org, ta_upper_manhattan...@googlegroups.com, ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com, Upper Manhattan Committee

Hey BX/UP organizing committee activists,

We hope this email finds you well.

In recognition of Juneteenth and the various celebrations taking place, we have decided to move our scheduled meeting for tonight to a fully virtual format. This change will allow us to honor and participate in the important events happening in our community.

Please find the updated meeting details below:

Date: 6/19/24

Time:6-8p

Virtual Meeting Link: meet.google.com/zgu-gfru-rre

Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DrQRq65nE5NhtrzNUDYccV0PLdJ7jFJ13JDcffjfZKA/edit?usp=sharing

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding. Your presence and participation remain important to us as we continue our work together. If you have any questions or need assistance accessing the virtual meeting, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your flexibility and continued dedication.

Best regards,

Bronx Uptown Organizing Committee

Sandra Voss

Jun 19, 2024, 6:08:41 PMJun 19
to ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, the meeting tonight is at 6:30 not 6! Sorry for the confusion.

Please Note: Transportation Alternatives is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, non-partisan organization. This email and all content heretofore is strictly informational and educational and in no way should be considered an endorsement of any political candidate or political party. Any interpretation to the contrary is in opposite of the intent of the sender.

Groups "TA Bronx Committee" group.
For email management options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/ta-bronx-committee?hl=en?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Transportation Alternatives Bronx Activist Committee" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ta-bronx-committee/CAKBhTHshbK4gtxfXHcDMkEs%3D8B-BydaiNpr%2B79XqPP9FNMp8sg%40mail.gmail.com.