Bronx & Uptown Meeting Reminder

Jada Yeboah

Feb 21, 2024, 10:59:50 AMFeb 21
to ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com, Br...@transalt.org, ta_upper_manhattan...@googlegroups.com, Upper Manhattan Committee

Hey TA Bronx & Uptown Family!

This is a reminder that we are set to have our monthly TABxUP Activist Committee General Meeting Today at 6:00 pm at 15 W 116th St, please ring #7B. We invite you all to participate; and below, you can find a link to our google call if you cannot attend. It's election season! Chair and Committee presentations will be available online for folks that can’t make it. This will be the last update for committee chairs and new chairs elected. There is a small food budget.

We have a very exciting fall ahead of us! The seasons are changing and so are safe streets. The main topics of conversation will be:

1.  2024 Priorities(Equity goals, Congestion pricing, Activist growth)

2. Randall's island Connector

3. Bronx Open Streets

4. TA Albany review

You can view our full proposed agenda here!

Looking forward to seeing you all night!

[TABx] Monthly Activist Committee Meeting
Wednesday, February 21 · 6:00 – 8:00pm
Time zone: America/New_York
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/jmd-nfae-xyn
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 386-401-8589‬ PIN: ‪647 539 164‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/jmd-nfae-xyn?pin=7979194180811

Please (3).png