Feeder Ride to World Day of Remembrance from Upper Manhattan

Juan Restrepo

Nov 15, 2023, 8:03:11 PM11/15/23
to Alexis Sfikas, Juan Restrepo, ta_upper_manhattan...@googlegroups.com, ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com
Hi TA Upper Manhattan and Bronx committees,

Heads up that we have feeder rides going to the World Day of Remembrance in Astoria, from Upper Manhattan. We heard transit is going to be miserable (both 7 and N train work is happening) so feel free to join us for a bike ride over :)

Details below - reach out to Alexis who is cc'd on this email for any questions / to confirm your rsvp!

image.png
--

Juan Restrepo

Director of Organizing

Transportation Alternatives

(347) 570-5835 (text & call)

t: @juaninqns | @transalt

w: transalt.org

Get involved locally in your borough!

Bronx & Upper Manhattan | Brooklyn | Manhattan | Queens | Staten Island

Our mission is to reclaim New York City's streets from the automobile and advocate for better walking, biking, and public transit for all New Yorkers. Donate or become a member by December 31 and your gift will be matched dollar for dollar up to $600,000 by a local foundation!