Ride of Silence tonight postponed

Sandra Voss

May 15, 2024, 4:16:33 PMMay 15
to ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Kevin just announced that tonight's Ride of Silence is postponed because of rain. Check Slack or Facebook for further updates on a possible new date, maybe this Sunday.

Thanks!
Sandra

Sandra Voss (she/her)
Yoga teacher at Harlem Yoga Studio and SpondyStrong; therapist in private practice
Vice Chair, Families for Safe Streets Policy & Advocacy Committee

I sometimes take a little while to reply to emails! If it's urgent, feel free to email me again or text me if I don't respond promptly : )

Kevin Daloia

May 16, 2024, 9:15:38 AMMay 16
to ta-bronx-...@googlegroups.com

I guess this did not go out.