Pray4u Daily Bible Email

iprefer...@hotmail.com

Oct 15, 2009, 1:45:01 PM10/15/09
to t-sh...@googlegroups.com
You did not choose me, but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you
John 15:16

iprefer...@hotmail.com

Oct 16, 2009, 1:45:01 PM10/16/09
to t-sh...@googlegroups.com
To day if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your hearts
Heb.3:7-8

iprefer...@hotmail.com

Oct 17, 2009, 1:45:02 PM10/17/09
to t-sh...@googlegroups.com
But wait on the Lord, and he shall save thee
Prov.20:22

iprefer...@hotmail.com

Oct 18, 2009, 1:45:01 PM10/18/09
to t-sh...@googlegroups.com
Only fear the Lord, and serve him in truth
1Sam.12:24

iprefer...@hotmail.com

Oct 19, 2009, 1:45:03 PM10/19/09
to t-sh...@googlegroups.com
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation
James.1:12

iprefer...@hotmail.com

Oct 20, 2009, 1:45:02 PM10/20/09
to t-sh...@googlegroups.com
That in every thing ye are enriched by him
1Cor.1:5

iprefer...@hotmail.com

Oct 21, 2009, 1:45:02 PM10/21/09
to t-sh...@googlegroups.com
But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the Lord
Mic.3:8

iprefer...@hotmail.com

Oct 22, 2009, 1:45:01 PM10/22/09
to t-sh...@googlegroups.com
That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost
2Tim.1:14

iprefer...@hotmail.com

Oct 23, 2009, 1:45:02 PM10/23/09
to t-sh...@googlegroups.com
Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees
Heb.12:12

iprefer...@hotmail.com

Oct 24, 2009, 1:45:06 PM10/24/09
to t-sh...@googlegroups.com
Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts
James.5:8