Fwd: BS-90370 linux deb opera-stable.postinst has a bug

xiao shen wen(肖盛文)

Apr 28, 2024, 12:18:23 AMApr 28
to us...@atzlinux.com, gz...@googlegroups.com, szlug
给 opera 浏览器报告了一个 bug, 见附件截图。

-------- 转发的消息 --------
主题: BS-90370 linux deb opera-stable.postinst has a bug
日期: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 03:36:34 +0000
From: Opera bugs & suggestions report form <ji...@opera.atlassian.net>
回复地址: b...@opera.atlassian.net
收件人: x...@atzlinux.com

—-—-—-—

Dear xiao sheng wen

Thank you for your report!

You can use this email address (or reply to this email) to update your report with more information, such as screenshots, crash logs, code examples, and so on.

This is to acknowledge that we have received your bug report.

All bug reports are read and handled by our staff. However, please note that you will not receive a personal reply to the bug report, unless we need more information to investigate the bug.

We are not able to respond to questions and queries through the bug tracking system. To get help, please visit Opera Help pages.
This is the information you submitted to us:
linux deb opera-stable.postinst has a bug

Thank you for helping improve Opera!

Best wishes, the Opera Desktop Team

View request · Turn off this request's notifications

Sent on April 28, 2024 5:36:33 AM CEST
微信图片_20240428113436.jpg
OpenPGP_0x2F338C7DC7909957.asc
OpenPGP_signature.asc