Fwd: RFS: imv/4.5.0-1 [Team] -- X11/Wayland image viewer intended for use with tiling window managers

xiao shen wen(肖盛文)

Jun 14, 2024, 10:48:44 PMJun 14
to us...@atzlinux.com, gz...@googlegroups.com, szlug
向大家转发我昨天给 Debian 软件包 imv 命令行看图程序进行版本升级,软件包评估及反馈情况。

涉及上游代码导入、更新日志格式、CI 持续构建配置、git 提交方式几个方面。

整体感觉是 Debian 的软件包评估是比较严谨的。

公开的邮件列表存档链接:
https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/pkg-phototools-devel/2024-June/016940.htm

On 2024-06-14 05:46, xiao sheng wen(肖盛文) wrote:
Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "imv":

* Package name : imv
Version : 4.5.0-1
Upstream contact : Harry Jeffery <ha...@exec64.co.uk>
* License : Expat
* Vcs : https://salsa.debian.org/debian-phototools-team/imv
Section : graphics

The source builds the following binary packages:

imv - X11/Wayland image viewer intended for use with tiling window managers

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/imv/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/imv/imv_4.5.0-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

imv (4.5.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
.
* Team upload.
* New upstream version
* Add salsa-ci file (routine-update)
* Remove obsolete fields Contact, Name from debian/upstream/metadata
(already
present in machine-readable debian/copyright).
* Bump Standards-Version: 4.7.0
* d/copyright: update year info to 2024
* d/control:
- Build-Depends add libturbojpeg0-dev
- Build-Depends add libjxl-dev, enable libjxl Backends
* d/gbp.conf: update to use default upstream-branch

Regards,

Regards,
--
肖盛文 xiao sheng wen