Fwd: atzlinux -- Chinese Linux distribution base on Debian

xiao shen wen(肖盛文)

Jun 11, 2024, 8:52:10 PMJun 11
to gz...@googlegroups.com, szlug, us...@atzlinux.com
欢迎大家到 distrowatch.com 推荐 铜豌豆 Linux ATZ linux:

https://distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=submit

Projects waiting evaluation: 这个分类下面,会有 ATZ Linux (submitted on 2024-06-11)  的 推荐 按钮,
大家点击即可。

谢谢!

On 2024-06-11 08:54, xiao shen wen(肖盛文) wrote:
Hi,

Name:       atzlinux
Website:    https://www.atzlinux.com
ISO:          https://www.atzlinux.com/download-iso.htm
atzlinux is a Chinese GUI Linux distribution base on Debian, if focus on Chinese normal user.
atzlinux iso has many Chinese non-free software for personal use, offers out-of-the-box.

atzlinux is alos open source project itselt, git repo is https://gitee.com/atzlinux.

atzlinux is set up on September 2019.

Thanks!

OpenPGP_0x2F338C7DC7909957.asc