Re: [szdiy] SZDIY 庆祝 GNU 40 周年聚会,SZDIY celebrate GNU 40 years anniversary gathering

danfei

Sep 25, 2023, 7:51:25 PM9/25/23
to sz...@googlegroups.com, sz...@googlegroups.com
+1

Rafael Lee <rafael...@gmail.com>于2023年9月26日 周二上午12:59写道:
Hi SZDIY 朋友们,
GNU 已经存在40周年了!如果你对这个名词很陌生,那来参加聚会就对了。我会讲GNU的好玩的东西。
对于开发者,这些耳熟能详的工具都是 GNU 的项目:coreutils(ls, cat, cp, dd, df, echo, mv, pwd, rmdir), GCC, GDB, GIMP, Make, Emacs, Gawk, GnuTLS, GnuPG, artanis.
我们会谈至少一下几个话题:
1,自由软件,开源软件,它们间的区别
2,Linux
3,计算机历史上其他有名的人物的故事
4,数字时代对个人的要求
欢迎大家来聚会。
聚会地点:深圳市福田区,Maan Coffee (1979)三楼,广东省 深圳市 侨香路香蜜湖8号1979文化新领域B区116-117。地铁香梅北站。
聚会时间:本周三,2023年9月27日(星期三)晚20:00,早到可以闲聊。
费用:无。
语言:大部分中文,可以翻译成英文。
不需报名,欢迎空降,欢迎带朋友。
其他信息:咖啡厅有吃的有喝的(咖啡价格30左右),香梅北站附近有麦当劳,1979园区有牛肉火锅。

GNU 官方项目列表:
https://www.gnu.org/software/
一个奇怪网站:
https://rms.sexy/

rms2.jpg
图片来自:
https://codepen.io/mKornblum/full/MyRMXE

Hi SZDIY friends:
GNU has been there for 40 years! If you are unfamiliar or familiar with this word, this is the gathering you should come. We'll talk about some fun stuff.
For developers, these well known tools are all from GNU projects: coreutils(ls, cat, cp, dd, df, echo, mv, pwd, rmdir), GCC, GDB, GIMP, Make, Emacs, Gawk, GnuTLS, GnuPG, artanis.
We'll cover at least the following topics:
1, Free Software, Open-Source Software and tbe difference between them.
2, Linux.
3, History of famous people in computer technology field.
4, What shall we do living in a digital era.
Welcome to join our gathering.
Location: Shenzhen City, Futian District, Maan Coffee (1979) 3rd floor, 1979 Plaza, QiaoXiang Road, metro station: exit B, Xiangmei North station.
Time: Wednesday 27th Sep 2023, 20:00(UTC+8), there will be chitchat if arrives early.
Fee: none.
Language: Mainly Chinese, can translate to English, we have English speakers.
Registration: No registration required. Welcome to bring friends.
Other information: there are food and drinks in the Cafe(coffee price around ¥30), there is a McDonald's near Xiangmei North station, there is a beef hotpot restaurant in 1979 Plaza.

GNU projects:
https://www.gnu.org/software/
a strange website:
https://rms.sexy/

rms2.jpg
image is from:
https://codepen.io/mKornblum/full/MyRMXE

Rafael Lee

---
您收到此邮件是因为您订阅了Google网上论坛上的“Shenzhen DIY community”群组。
要退订此群组并停止接收此群组的电子邮件,请发送电子邮件到szdiy+un...@googlegroups.com
要在网络上查看此讨论,请访问https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/szdiy/CAE7MFoDVXxocb_L%2BkMxUK0dX0r5OdeyR3OYYxG8Y7X2iU3nY%2BA%40mail.gmail.com