OpenTechSummit Shenzhen is back - Nov 21 - 23, 2019

Hong Phuc Dang

Jul 31, 2019, 9:02:46 AM7/31/19
to sz...@googlegroups.com, FOSSASIA Office
Dear Szlug friends,

I am writing to invite you to join us at the next Open Tech Summit hosted by FOSSASIA and Open Fiesta at Tsinghua University, Shenzhen https://www.huodongxing.com/go/ots

We hope to bring open source communities across China and neighboring countries together.

Please feel free to write back to me if you are interested in giving a talk at the event.

And do not forget to mark your calendar for Nov 21 - 23, 2019 and please also share the event with your friends and colleagues.

All the best,

Hong Phuc
--
Hong Phuc Dang
FOSSASIA Founder

OSI Board Director

Nala Ginrut

Jul 31, 2019, 10:40:30 AM7/31/19
to szlug, FOSSASIA Office
I'm going to join, should I register?

Hong Phuc Dang <h...@fossasia.org> 于 2019年7月31日周三 21:02写道:
--
您收到此邮件是因为您订阅了Google网上论坛上的“Shenzhen (深圳) Linux Unix User Group”群组。
要退订此群组并停止接收此群组的电子邮件,请发送电子邮件到szlug+un...@googlegroups.com

Hong Phuc Dang

Aug 1, 2019, 5:48:55 AM8/1/19
to sz...@googlegroups.com, FOSSASIA Office
Hello Nala,

there is a link where you can sign-up: huodongxing.com/go/ots

if you would like to speak, you can submit your talk here https://eventyay.com/e/ab2d63fe/cfs

See you in November.

Best,

Hong Phuc

Nala Ginrut

Aug 1, 2019, 6:13:05 AM8/1/19
to szlug, FOSSASIA Office
Hi Dang!

I'd like to know how deep will this audience be? This may help me to organize my representation better.
Let me introduce myself first. I'm a hardcore hacker and most of my hacking works are in system level, operating system, and compilers.
And I also have some application-level projects, for example, application framework design, or simpler,  website-building.

So my question is, what kind of topics are suitable for the audience?
If I go deep, then it may be boring.
But if I go for an easy topic, people may not think I'm a cool guy.

So maybe you can give me some suggestions. It's my first time to join.

Thanks!

atzlinux

Aug 12, 2019, 11:55:31 AM8/12/19
to sz...@googlegroups.com