Are Thursday meetings still happening?

Blake Griffith

Jul 14, 2023, 11:20:41 AM7/14/23
to Shenzhen DIY community
Are the meetings still held at: Address:Building 33 Room 516, Ke Yuan Xi, Nan Shan District, Shenzhen, China. Map http://f.amap.com/45eaY_0863xQI
(from hackerspaces.org)

I am passing through Shenzhen, and would like to check out the space!

Cheers,

Blake

Atommann

Jul 17, 2023, 3:54:11 AM7/17/23
to sz...@googlegroups.com
Hi Blake,

Blake Griffith <blake.a....@gmail.com> 于2023年7月14日周五 23:20写道:

> Are the meetings still held at: Address:Building 33 Room 516, Ke Yuan Xi, Nan Shan District, Shenzhen, China. Map http://f.amap.com/45eaY_0863xQI
> (from hackerspaces.org)
>
> I am passing through Shenzhen, and would like to check out the space!

No. We currently don't have a physical space.

--
Best regards,
Atommann

Philip Paeps

Jul 26, 2023, 5:41:42 AM7/26/23
to sz...@googlegroups.com
Is there somewhere the SZDIY community hangs out regularly these days?
Somewhere with drinks, maybe? :-)

It's nice to visit SZ by myself ... but even nicer to meet interesting
people.

Blake: if you're passing through Hong Kong too, do visit Dim Sum Labs!
Open nights ("hackjam") every Tuesday from about 19:00. It's still a
bit quiet on other days, but Tuesdays have been more lively again.

Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer