SZDIY 10 year anniversary log - SZDIY 十周年聚会记录

Rafael Lee

Apr 19, 2019, 1:08:39 PM4/19/19
to Shenzhen DIY community

Hi,

Very touched that our great community go through its 10th anniversary.

We summary our past projects, image our new projects. We have covered topics electronics, web application, web server, mechanical, operating system, embedded software projects. During the meet-up, laughter never stops.

There are still I need to do for and a lot I need to learn from the community.

Here are some group photos of our 10th anniversary.

Best withes to the long lasting of SZDIY. Let's go further with this community.

Regards.

看到这个优秀的社区的第 10 次周年庆典非常感动。

我们总结了过往的项目,展望了未来的项目。我们的项目设计电子,网站应用,服务器,机械,操作系统,嵌入式软件。聚会的时候大家笑声朗朗。

在这个社区中,我学到了很多东西,我也会为社区做更多贡献。

下面是活动的照片。

祝愿社区常青。让我们和社区共同成长。

_MG_1253.JPG