DIY 键盘的更新,Updates for DIY keyboard

Rafael Lee

Jul 24, 2018, 8:56:02 PM7/24/18
to Shenzhen DIY community
DIY 键盘的终极目标是甩掉鼠标.
The ultimate goal for making my own keyboard is to get rid of mouse. Then hand do not need to move when using computer.

The current approaches are: Using thinkpad keyboard

我找到了
I found the following projects:

我的一个同事说他用 Dvorak 键位的一个问题是:快捷键的映射并未更改,原来熟悉的快捷键的位置换成 Dvorak 之后失效了。
One of my college said that when he is using Dvorak layout, the mapping of hot key remains the same. So after the changing of the layout, the hot key moves to somewhere else.

如果我找到好方法加上小红点的话,我就会在这一版加上。
If I find good way to add Trackpoint, I will add in this version.

这一版我会加背光灯。
I will add back light in this version.

Terry Ouyang

Jul 24, 2018, 9:06:19 PM7/24/18
to sz...@googlegroups.com
小红点是不是不如摇杆手感好啊?:)

发自我的 iPhone
---
您收到此邮件是因为您订阅了Google网上论坛上的“Shenzhen DIY community”群组。
要退订此群组并停止接收此群组的电子邮件,请发送电子邮件到szdiy+un...@googlegroups.com
要查看更多选项,请访问https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Rafael Lee

Jul 24, 2018, 9:12:10 PM7/24/18
to sz...@googlegroups.com
我一直用小红点,很方便。
摇杆是不是太大了,有用摇杆当鼠标的吗?

您收到此邮件是因为您订阅了Google网上论坛上“Shenzhen DIY community”群组中的主题。
要退订此群组及其所有主题,请发送电子邮件到szdiy+un...@googlegroups.com
要查看更多选项,请访问https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Nala Ginrut

Jul 24, 2018, 10:49:57 PM7/24/18
to sz...@googlegroups.com
Terry叔叔敲个代码还想搓招?

Rafael Lee <rafael...@gmail.com> 于 2018年7月25日周三 09:12写道:

Rafael Lee

Oct 11, 2018, 2:34:26 PM10/11/18
to Shenzhen DIY community
Finally I named the keyboard Ultimate Hacking Matrix.
我终于给键盘起了个名字:The Ultimate Hacking Matrix.

The price is CNY 2000, if you do not want to prepare the keys and key caps, the price is 1700, if you want to have a component kit, the price is 1500.
Ultimate Hacking Matrix 的价格是 CNY 2000,如果不需要键帽和轴,价格是 1700,套件价格 1500.

You are not buying only a device, you can ask me to modify the key layout to what you want and program it into Ultimate Hacking Matrix. But there is no guarantee I can wrote proper program for very hard or complicated cases.
用户购买到的不止是一个设备,我可以根据需求为用户编写 Ultimate Hacking Matrix 的 layout 的程序。但是,如果要求很难或者很复杂我可能写不出。

This Ultimate Hacking Matrix will use Cherry keys in default, I had a set of black keys, a set of red keys and a set of blue keys.
标配 Cherry 轴,我准备了黑轴,红轴,青轴各一套。

You will have my word of improving the quality and functions of the software but there is absolute no warranty. I will test the Ultimate Hacking Matrix before deliver. If the Ultimate Hacking Matrix malfunctions, try to plug it again, then figure it out in common sense. If anything remains, please sent me email.
我保证会持续更新软件,加入新功能,但是 Ultimate Hacking Matrix 本身没有质保,出售前我会测试。如果键盘有任何问题,首先请重新拔插,试着用常识分析。如果不能解决,请给我发邮件。

No refund is available.
不设退款。

If it is broken I will fix it. Reasonable fee may exist for fixing.
如果损坏,我会修理。可能会适当收费。

Until now the Ultimate Hacking Matrix project has been started for more than 2 years. I spent more than 1 year reading standards and protocols of USB. One year before, I made version 1. I use it every day. The software I used it for 1 year well without any modification.
Ultimate Hacking Matrix 项目已经开始两年有余,我花了一年以上研究 USB 协议,一年前,有了第一版。我每天都用它,键盘软件工作良好,我用了一年无需更改。

If you find any minor problem, email me. I will try to figure it out.
如果你发现什么问题,给我发邮件,我会想办法。

Known Problems: Caps Lock LED,Number Lock LED, Scroll Lock LED doesn't work。
已知的问题: Caps Lock 灯,Number Lock 灯, Scroll Lock 灯不工作。

Features I have in mind but not in the firmware yet:
我计划实现单没实现的功能:
1, Add multi media keys support. For example: Vol +, Vol -
1, 多媒体按键支持,例如 Vol +、 Vol - 。

If you want any new features, please have a discuss with me.
如果你希望新功能,请和我商量一下。

Perpendicular layout is designed for who put keyboard direct in front of you instead of normal keyboard put in front left of you.
垂直的键位设计是为了把它放在最正前方,而不是像一般键盘放在左前方。

The Ultimate Hacking Matrix is the last keyboard you would like to have.
Ultimate Hacking Matrix 将是你的最后一把键盘。

Terry叔叔敲个代码还想搓招?

我一直用小红点,很方便。
摇杆是不是太大了,有用摇杆当鼠标的吗?

要退订此群组及其所有主题,请发送电子邮件到szdiy+unsub...@googlegroups.com
要查看更多选项,请访问https://groups.google.com/d/optout

---
您收到此邮件是因为您订阅了Google网上论坛上的“Shenzhen DIY community”群组。
要查看更多选项,请访问https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Toni

Oct 11, 2018, 3:40:12 PM10/11/18
to sz...@googlegroups.com