From Noisebridge to MIT to Shenzhen - Friday talks: 50% English + 50 % Chinese

Cédric Honnet

Jul 24, 2023, 10:27:35 PM7/24/23
to sz...@googlegroups.com
A few years later...
I'm back to Shenzhen paradise!!!

And this Friday, I'll talk about a few things that we discussed in the past (with a few colleagues), mark it in your calendars:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Friday 28 (july) at 6:30pm in Chaihuo!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Human-Computer Interfaces:
From Engineering to Interaction Design, in the Physical and Virtual Reality.

(and if we're lucky there might be a secret demo session at the end)

Hope to see you all at Chaihuo!

:Drix

*Including a couple of sensors reverse engineering projects such as this one:
(Which I mentioned in the past, see below)

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 3:46 PM curiousguy <14337...@qq.com> wrote:
cool, actually we are making some midi device for band playing...

Jul 25, 2023, 8:47:00 PM7/25/23
to sz...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cedric,

It's glad to know that you come back to Shenzhen.
Checked the links, you did lots of interesting things!
I'll go there on Friday. Wish to see other SZDIYers too.

--
Best regards,
Atommann

Cédric Honnet

Jul 26, 2023, 12:33:13 AM7/26/23
to Shenzhen DIY community
YAY!
I hope to see you there with all the gang :)

Philip Paeps

Jul 26, 2023, 5:33:39 AM7/26/23
to sz...@googlegroups.com

Everyone should go see Cédric's talk!

He was here at Dim Sum Labs in Hong Kong a few weeks ago, and it was great.

Have fun! :-)

Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer

Cédric Honnet

Jul 27, 2023, 1:30:09 AM7/27/23
to Shenzhen DIY community
Thanks Philip!

I hope to see many of you tomorrow, it's been way too long!
:)