Sytoc Event - January 11th 2012.

Gino Franco

Dec 19, 2011, 8:44:29 AM12/19/11
to Gino Franco

Dear Colleagues

With regret we have had to CANCEL the Sytoc One Day Conference scheduled for 11th January 2012.

We had to have a minimum attendance of 100 delegates to make the event viable, as Sytoc do not have the resources to subsidise loss-making events.

Despite 2 mailings we have received expressions of interest from 40-50 people, which is good, but not enough to proceed with any certainty of reaching our minimum attendance.

So we will Cancel for now and try and arrange something else in the Spring.

For those who did ‘reserve’ a sincere thank you and we hope you appreciate that we really had not much choice but to cancel

For all of you – a very Merry Xmas and an excellent 2012.

Regards

Gino

Gino Franco

Programme Leader MBA Part-Time

Admin Lead Systems Thinking and Organisational Change Research Group

Room N511

Faculty of Business, Computing and Law

University of Derby

Kedleston Rd

Derby DE22 1GB

Tel 01332 591861

g.fr...@derby.ac.uk

Thinking about studying for an MBA?  See how our Chartered Management Institute accredited programme can help you www.derby.ac.uk/dbs/mba-cmi

For information on our Postgraduate Business Masters Programmes please go to www.derby.ac.uk/dbs/pg

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this email. Please direct any concerns to Inf...@derby.ac.uk.

jca...@btinternet.com

Dec 19, 2011, 8:52:29 AM12/19/11
to systhi...@googlegroups.com
Really sorry as I would like to meet your institution sometime.
Have a restorative Christmas.
John
PS does it not strike you as strange that at least 200 people did not sign up for something as useful to nearly everyone as this subject?

From: Gino Franco <G.Fr...@derby.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:44:29 +0000
To: Gino Franco<G.Fr...@derby.ac.uk>
Subject: [SysThinkSheff] Sytoc Event - January 11th 2012.

Gino Franco

Dec 19, 2011, 9:05:14 AM12/19/11
to systhi...@googlegroups.com

Thanks John

We will meet up sometime in the future.

Lots of people seem interested in Improving things in the workplace – but it’s our perennial challenge turn interest into action.

Hopefully we can compare notes sometime??