System Error: fixing the flaws in government IT...?

Robert Burrell Donkin

Mar 11, 2011, 10:04:03 AM3/11/11
to systhi...@googlegroups.com
The proposals in this report [1] could be used as a starting point for
the next meeting.

Opinions? Ideas? Forms?

(There's a LinkedIn discussion group[2])

Robert

[1] http://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/content/169/fixing-the-flaws-in-government-it
[2] http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Institute-Government-fixing-flaws-in-3798973

Ashley Moran

Mar 11, 2011, 3:19:10 PM3/11/11
to systhi...@googlegroups.com

On 11 Mar 2011, at 15:04, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

> The proposals in this report [1] could be used as a starting point for
> the next meeting.
>
> Opinions? Ideas? Forms?
>
> (There's a LinkedIn discussion group[2])

Hi Robert

Interesting idea, compare also this article[1] posted to the GeekUp list (which I need to reply to).

How about a fishbowl format[2]? (Other format suggestions welcome.)

Anyone else like the topic idea?

Ash

[1] http://www.berglas.org/Articles/ImportantThatSoftwareFails/ImportantThatSoftwareFails.html
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishbowl_(conversation)

--
http://www.patchspace.co.uk/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleymoran

j.car...@sky.com

Mar 31, 2011, 10:38:45 AM3/31/11
to systhi...@googlegroups.com
My new address is jca...@btinternet.com

Ashley Moran

Mar 31, 2011, 12:12:03 PM3/31/11
to systhi...@googlegroups.com

On Mar 31, 2011, at 3:38 pm, j.car...@sky.com wrote:

> My new address is jca...@btinternet.com

Hi John

I've added your new address directly, and turned off email notifications for your old one. Your old address is still technically on the list (it can still send messages), but you shouldn't get any more posts sent to you there.

Can you confirm this is working ok?

Cheers
Ash

John Carlisle

Mar 31, 2011, 12:21:45 PM3/31/11
to systhi...@googlegroups.com
Ash
Thanks for the check.
I am sorry I shall not now be able to make the meeting tonight. I have to
attend another one for a client that I found out about only this morning.
Have a good evening.
Best wishes
John