[ANN] Systems Thinking Sheffield: Fixing the Flaws in Government IT - Thurs, Mar 31st

1 view

Ashley Moran

Mar 29, 2011, 7:05:36 AM3/29/11
to systhi...@googlegroups.com, gee...@googlegroups.com, agi...@googlegroups.com, scio-memb...@googlegroups.com, xp-man...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

The third Systems Thinking Sheffield will be at 7.00pm on Thursday, March 31st (this Thurs) in the GIST Lab.

=== Synopsis
This month, we will be holding a discussion of the UK Government’s recently report into improving development and interoperability of IT.

The report was conducted by the Institute for Government and was announced on their website. You can download the full report, System Error: Fixing the flaws in government IT, as a PDF, or view it online.

For the Systems Thinking Sheffield meeting, we’ll hold a fishbowl conversation. This type of discussion gives everyone a fair opportunity to contribute and also keeps the topic on track.
===

More details on the website: http://www.systhinksheff.org.uk/meetings/systhinksheff-3/
Free tickets here: http://gistsysthink1103.eventbrite.com/

Cheers
Ash

--
http://www.patchspace.co.uk/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleymoran

Robert Burrell Donkin

Mar 31, 2011, 4:24:53 AM3/31/11
to systhi...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Ashley Moran
<ashley...@patchspace.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> The third Systems Thinking Sheffield will be at 7.00pm on Thursday, March 31st (this Thurs) in the GIST Lab.

Darn :-(

Missed the first email and didn't pick up the date early enough. I
really wanted to attend but I have an appointment with my physio :-/

Robert