[ANN] Systems Thinking Sheffield: Systems Thinking 101 - Thurs, Jan 27th

Ashley Moran

Jan 5, 2011, 8:21:41 AM1/5/11
to systhi...@googlegroups.com, gee...@googlegroups.com, agi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

The first "real" meeting of Systems Thinking Sheffield will be at 6.30pm on Thursday, January 27th in the GIST Lab.

Paul Hollingworth will be presenting an introduction to Systems Thinking Principles, and talking about the principles that underly all systems.

If you're coming, please sign up on the Eventbrite page so we have an idea of numbers. (You don't *have* to, but it helps us plan.)

More details on the website: http://www.systhinksheff.org.uk/meetings/systhinksheff-1/

Cheers
Ash

--
http://www.patchspace.co.uk/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleymoran

Mike Levery

Jan 20, 2011, 9:02:15 AM1/20/11
to systhi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ashley

I'm sure Paul will givre a brilliant presentation. Please accept my
apologies - pressing business commitments. Hopefully next time.

Mike

j.car...@sky.com

Jan 20, 2011, 10:52:17 AM1/20/11
to systhi...@googlegroups.com
NB Email address change. This. Email address will cease on January 24th. My new address will be jca...@btinternet.com.

Ashley Moran

Jan 23, 2011, 4:38:49 PM1/23/11
to systhi...@googlegroups.com, John Carlisle

On 20 Jan 2011, at 15:52, j.car...@sky.com wrote:

> NB Email address change. This. Email address will cease on January 24th. My new address will be jca...@btinternet.com.

Hi John

Please be aware that you will need to update your address on Google Groups as otherwise you won't receive announcement emails from here any more.

John Carlisle

Jan 24, 2011, 12:57:21 AM1/24/11
to systhi...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Ash,
I am now off to my Cape Town apartment for six weeks. See you on my return.
Best wishes
John

Feb 10, 2011, 9:45:11 AM2/10/11
to systhi...@googlegroups.com, gee...@googlegroups.com, agi...@googlegroups.com
Was Paul H going to provide a copy of his slides? I got the impression he was. Have I missed a posting telling me where they are?

Cheers

Paul B

Ashley Moran

Feb 10, 2011, 10:25:36 AM2/10/11
to systhi...@googlegroups.com

On Feb 10, 2011, at 2:45 pm, Paul Brayford wrote:

> Was Paul H going to provide a copy of his slides? I got the impression he was. Have I missed a posting telling me where they are?

Yes, I'll put them up on the website soon, I've been too busy working.

Actually, nothing stops me attaching them to an email here - I'll find a permanent home for them soon(ish).

Ash

Hollingworth Systems Thinking Presentation 270111.pdf