Job Opportunity at INCF!

INCF

Nov 3, 2022, 4:31:27 AM11/3/22

Job Opportunity at INCF!

Stockholm, SE: Want to join a friendly, international group passionate about neuroinformatics and the FAIR scientific environment? We’re hiring!

The role includes:

  • managing INCF's scientific committees & councils,

  • developing communications materials,

  • maintaining training & education content,

  • maintaining updates on working group activities,

  • managing mentorship programs, and

  • assisting with INCF events.

Candidates should be highly organized and service-minded with excellent written and spoken English. We are looking for a self-motivated and independent neuroscientist, computer scientist, or data scientist, preferably with experience in community engagement, open science practices, and scientific communications. The candidate should have strong time management skills and be able to multitask. Interpersonal skills are essential and we emphasize the person’s ability to contribute to a friendly work environment.

Skills required:

  • MSc or PhD in computational neuroscience, neuroscience, data science, or computer science

  • Fluency in English

  • Strong organizational skills

  • Ability to prioritize tasks

  • Excellent and proven team-working ability

  • Tactful and diplomatic verbal and written interpersonal communication skills

  • Proficiency in MS Office

  • Proficiency in scientific writing (blog-style)

  • Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign and Photoshop)

Skills desirable:

  • Knowledge of Google apps, Zoom, Doodle, and other similar web applications for office use

  • Familiarity with social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube)

  • Graphical/layout skills

Learn more and apply by November 30: bit.ly/INCFjobad

/The INCF Team