TypeScript definition file

Benjamin Strauß

Dec 25, 2015, 11:42:05 AM12/25/15
to SystemJS
Is there an official typescript definition file for systemjs? Or a third-party one? I already wrote one with a basic interface myself, but it's incomplete.

Maybe i can complete mine and push it to definitelytyped. Are there any docs, that contain the whole api? I couldn't find an overview on github.

Guy Bedford

Dec 27, 2015, 3:58:48 PM12/27/15
to Benjamin Strauß, SystemJS
Some work was done towards a definition file in the PR at https://github.com/systemjs/systemjs/pull/889.

Assistance completing that or getting it into definitelytyped would be much appreciated!