Problem with IE11/Edge?

marcel....@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2016, 3:44:56 AM4/25/16
to SystemJS
Hi,

my application uses SystemJS v0.19.26. It runs well under Chrome and Firefox, but with IE11/Edge I get a syntax error in SystemJS at __exec in system.src.js:1506:10
Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Regrads,
Marcel

Guy Bedford

Apr 27, 2016, 4:39:53 AM4/27/16
to marcel....@gmail.com, SystemJS
A syntax error in __exec means a syntax error in your own code. Perhaps you are using ES6 features that are only supported in Chrome and Firefox, and not transpiling them for Edge?

Debugging in Edge can be painful I know.

marcel....@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2016, 12:45:07 AM4/29/16
to SystemJS
...you are right.Someone has added the ES6 spread operator....
Thanks for the help!
Cheers,
Marcel