Build for non-default System.constructor instance

mikec...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2016, 10:12:50 AM6/10/16
to SystemJS
The bundle output generated by the builder defines define(), and references System.register() directly. When I import the bundle via a custom System.constructor instance, it is then referencing the wrong instance. How can I avoid this?

Guy Bedford

Jun 11, 2016, 9:03:36 AM6/11/16
to mikec...@gmail.com, SystemJS
When importing a bundle with SystemJS, it will always use scoped evaluation that ensures the `System` reference is the current loader.

If that is not the case, then it is a bug, and a replication example would be useful.