Fwd: [Systems] 2021 Quarterly (2,3) Annual Report

James Martin

Oct 11, 2021, 7:26:37 AM10/11/21
to SSWG
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Janie Zhang <janie...@mdpi.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 6:42 AM
Subject: [Systems] 2021 Quarterly (2,3) Annual Report
To: <mart...@gmail.com>
CC: <sys...@mdpi.com>, Janie Zhang <janie...@mdpi.com>

Dear Dr. Martin,

We are glad to share the news that the /Systems/ Volume 9, Issues 2,3
are successfully released and collects 26 and 24 papers respectively:
https://www.mdpi.com/2079-8954/9/2
https://www.mdpi.com/2079-8954/9/3

The Real Time IF is 2.019 for Systems journal! Journal Citation
Indicator (JCI) 1.27
https://jcr.clarivate.com/jcr-jp/journal-profile?journal=SYSTEMS&year=2020&fromPage=%2Fjcr%2Fhome

Due to some reason, previous journal LinkedIn account cannot be logged
in, thus we prepared a new journal LinkedIn page:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/systems-journal-mdpi
Please feel free to follow this account. Gradually we will post newly
published papers, highly cited papers, Special Issue information,
conference collaboration etc.

Please check the status of /Systems/ in the second and third quarter of
2021:

Manuscript status:
In Q2: there are new 65 (17 SI 48 regular) submissions received; 24
published (regular paper 16; SI paper 8) and 31 have been rejected.

In Q3: there are new 47 (20 SI 27 regular) submissions received; 21
published (regular paper 8; SI paper 13); 27 are under processing and 23
have been rejected.
-----
Editorial Board Update: 4 new members joined our Editorial Board:
Dr. Zhan Shu; Prof. Oleg Pavlov; Prof. Dr. Maurice Yolles; Dr. Yannis
Marinakis
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/systems/editors
-----
Special Issue setup: 5 new SIs are online
1-Business Model–the Perspective of Systems Thinking and Innovation
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/systems/special_issues/Business_Model_PSTI
2-Frontiers
of Agents and Multiagent Systems
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/systems/special_issues/paams_sys
3-Sensors and Data-Driven Intelligent Transportation Systems
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/systems/special_issues/its_sys
4-Digital Transformation in Services Production Systems and Product
Manufacturing
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/systems/special_issues/DTSPSPM
5-Systemic and Quantitative Methods for the Analysis of Societal Threats
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/systems/special_issues/SQMAST
-----
Conference collaboration: 7 conference contacted: 1 collabrating a
conference special Issue+free media
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/systems/events
If you have great conference, please feel free to recommend to us.

Any suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
---
Ms. Janie Zhang
Managing Editor
MDPI Branch Office, Beijing
Building 2, Courtyard 4, Guanyinan North Street,
Tongzhou District, 101101 Beijing, China
E-Mail: janie...@mdpi.com
Tel./Fax: +86 10 5730 8870
--
Systems (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/systems)

Systems has been indexed by Scopus and ESCI.
Please follow us @Systems_MDPI on Twitter
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/systems-mdpi/
--
Disclaimer: MDPI recognizes the importance of data privacy and
protection. We treat personal data in line with the General Data

--
James

Yoshiaki OHKAMI

Oct 11, 2021, 8:23:24 AM10/11/21
to syss...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, James,

Yoshi

--
The SysSciWG wiki is at https://sites.google.com/site/syssciwg/.

Contributions to the discussion are licensed by authors under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
---