Cornell Survey on Planetary Defense

Calvo-Amodio, Javier

Mar 3, 2023, 3:34:11 PM3/3/23
to syss...@googlegroups.com, Erika Palmer

SSWG friends,

Please consider participating in a Survey as indicated below by Erika Palmer from INCOSE:

I am reaching out because I am conducting a survey for a study at Cornell on planetary defense. I was wondering if you would be willing to send it out to the Systems Science Working Group email list?

Thank you!

Erika Palmer

Senior Lecturer, Cornell University

Deputy Technical Directory, INCOSE TechOps

Javier

Javier Calvo-Amodio, Ph.D.

Chair | Systems Science Working Group | INCOSE

Deputy Editor | Systems Research and Behavioral Science Journal

VP Research and Publications | ISSS

Associate Professor of Industrial Engineering

School of Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Engineering

Oregon State University

410 Rogers Hall | (541) 737-0696 | Corvallis, OR 97331 |  Go Beavs!

https://mime.oregonstate.edu/people/calvo