Fwd: ISSS Newsletter October 2022

James Martin

Oct 2, 2022, 12:30:40 PM10/2/22
to SSWG
FYI

…on the nature of paradigms and how it can either hinder or enrich our acquisition of new ideas and discovery of new concepts.

Oct 15, 2022, 10:01:30 AM10/15/22
to syss...@googlegroups.com

James,

Were there any royalties distributed for the chapters contributed to Handbook of Systems Science? I haven’t heard anything.

Ken Lloyd

--

James

--
The SysSciWG wiki is at https://sites.google.com/site/syssciwg/.

Contributions to the discussion are licensed by authors under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
---