Systems Thinking Research Validation - Second Request

1 view

Ferreira, Susan

Dec 16, 2021, 10:39:49 AM12/16/21
to syss...@googlegroups.com, Behl, Divya

Dear INCOSE SSWG members,

My name is Divya Behl and I am a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA) focusing on systems thinking related research. My dissertation supervisor who is working with me on the research is Dr. Susan Ferreira.

We would like to identify individuals who can help validate the research and recognize that the INCOSE Systems Science Working Group may be interested in our research. The research defines individual systems thinking capability elements and associated rubrics for these elements. The research also identifies relationships between the elements. The research will help engineers and project managers to better understand the elements and element relationships associated to individual systems thinking capability.

Validators will be provided with a validation package that contains the systems thinking capability model information and questions to answer about the model as part of the validation process. All results will be de-identified to remove individual and/or organization names in any presented material.

Would you be able to help validate this research? Are there other individuals you would recommend who might be able to help with the validation? If so, who would you recommend? Desired credentials for validators are the following: (1) at least 2 years of Systems Engineering expertise, (2) have been a Senior, or Lead Systems Engineer on a proposal or project (3) be familiar with the concept of systems thinking. We would like to get a response on your participation within one week. If you can be a validator for the research please send an email to both me (divya...@mavs.uta.edu) and Dr. Ferreira (ferr...@uta.edu) and we will send you the validation package and instructions.

We would really appreciate your assistance with this research. Please contact us if you have any questions and do not hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely

Divya Behl

Ph.D. Student, The University of Texas at Arlington