Fwd: [Systems] April 2023 Newsletter

James Martin

Apr 11, 2023, 8:13:45 AM4/11/23
to SSWG
fyi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Systems Editorial Office <sys...@mdpi.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 11, 2023 at 2:29 AM
Subject: [Systems] April 2023 Newsletter
To: <mart...@gmail.com>

To display this email in a browser, please click here

About Indexing Sections Topics Subscribe

New Editorial Board Members

Prof. Dr. Markus Schwaninger
University of St. Gallen, St. Gallen, Switzerland

Interests: system dynamics; cybernetics; integrative management; organization design; strategic management
Dr. Zaoli Yang
Beijing University of Technology, Beijing, China

Interests: intelligence decision support systems; expert systems and decision support; information management; artificial intelligence; fuzzy set theory; data mining; their application in various fields

To see the full list of Editorial Board Members, please click here.

News Express

Systems | 10th Anniversary

The year 2023 marks the 10th anniversary of Systems (ISSN: 2079-8954). We are grateful to our authors, reviewers, academic editors, and readers, as well as other people working in other ways for the journal, for their trust and support. To celebrate this momentous occasion, we are arranging a series of special contents and events.

Featured Papers

  Supporting Digital Twins for the Retrofit in Aviation by a Model-Driven Data Handling

Fabian Niklas Laukotka et al.

  Project Management Methodology in Regional Self-Government Units

Ljudevit Krpan et al.

  Read More ❯❯   Read More ❯❯

  Enabling Mobility: A Simulation Model of the Health Care System for Major Lower-Limb Amputees to Assess the Impact of Digital Prosthetics Services

Jefferson K. Rajahet et al.

  Exploring Carsharing Diffusion Challenges through Systems Thinking and Causal Loop Diagrams

Zahra Shams Esfandabadi et al.

  Read More ❯❯   Read More ❯❯

To access all papers published in the latest issue, please see here.

Call for Papers

Design Methods for Human–Machine Teams

edited by Christina Rusnock and Michael E. Miller

submission deadline 31 July 2023
Submit Now ❯❯
Advances in System Dynamics and Agent-Based Modeling for Social-Ecological Systems Research

edited by Takuro Uehara and Wayne Wakeland

submission deadline 31 July 2023
Submit Now ❯❯

Journal Information

Systems (ISSN 2079-8954) is an international, peer-reviewed journal on systems theory in practice, including fields such as systems engineering management, systems-based project planning, intelligent cities, intelligent planning, health systems, transportation systems, digital systems, environmental management, and complex social systems.

To submit to the journal click here.

Unsubscribe
Manage your subscriptions

MDPI
www.mdpi.com
St. Alban-Anlage 66, 4052 Basel, Switzerland

Tel. +41 61 683 77 34

Disclaimer: MDPI recognizes the importance of data privacy and protection. We treat personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and with what the community expects of us. The information contained in this message is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify me and delete this message from your system. You may not copy this message in its entirety or in part, or disclose its contents to anyone.

facebook twitter linkedin

--
James