Fwd: Complete Collection of IFSR Newsletters (1981 - 2018) - freely available

James Martin

Nov 11, 2021, 2:46:59 PM11/11/21
to SSWG

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gerhard Chroust <Gerhard...@jku.at>
Date: Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 12:07 PM
Subject: Complete Collection of IFSR Newsletters (1981 - 2018) - freely available
Cc: MetcalfG <gmet...@interconnectionsllc.com>, Tuddenham-P-ISSSweb <weba...@isss.org>

Dear Friends and Colleagues of the IFSR!

I have now the pleasure to announce that I was able convince the ISSS to make the collection of all IFSR Newsletters accessible to everybody (just by registering for access) in the Digital Library of the ISSS on https://www.isss.org/ifsr-newsletters/, see the attached flyer.

With my best wishes

Gerhard (Chroust)
Secretary General of the IFSR 1993 2018

--
James
ifsrnl-book-avail.pdf

Al George

Nov 11, 2021, 3:16:21 PM11/11/21
to syss...@googlegroups.com

James,

Terrific, thank you!

I hope to find time soon to look through the recent ones.

Best regards,

Al George

Note: Dictated using dictation software. Therefore, please excuse  typos and homophone errors that I did not catch when I proofed this text.

--
The SysSciWG wiki is at https://sites.google.com/site/syssciwg/.

Contributions to the discussion are licensed by authors under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
---