Fwd: ISSS Mini-symposium: Saturday 3 Sept at 7 AM Pacific time

James Martin

Aug 30, 2022, 8:11:40 AM8/30/22
to SSWG
fyi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: pres...@isss.org <members=isss...@vrmailer3.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 30, 2022 at 5:41 AM
Subject: ISSS Mini-symposium: Saturday 3 Sept at 7 AM Pacific time
To: <mart...@gmail.com>

Dear Systems Enthusiast

 ISSS Mini-symposia  will start  again on Saturday 3 Sept at 7 AM Pacific time

The first session is open to non-members!

You are invited to join us on a journey to rediscover and appreciate the richness of our discipline during my presidential term. Grouped in monthly themes, we will explore traditional and emerging systems perspectives, with an added emphasis on reflection on interrelatedness of these different perspectives. Every fourth week, the session will be dedicated to intuitive reflection on the connections of the perspectives discussed during the month. I hope to create a rich library of material to be used by everyone entering the discipline or wishing to widen their own systems perspective.

Based on our experience of the past year, we decided not to have a weekly repeat of a main session, but rather alternate monthly between the two time slots used before. This means that during September, there will be one weekly session at 7 AM Pacific Daylight Time without any repeat, and October the sessions will be on Wednesdays at 7am in the Australian Eastern Standard Time (Sydney) without repeat. All sessions will be posted on ISSS shortly after completion.  November will be on Saturdays, followed by December on Wednesdays, and so forth. Sessions will be announced in the Calendar on ISSS.org.

The Zoom Link will  be in the ISSS calendar on ISSS.org on Thursday.

More information to follow in the September newsletter.

Hope to see you Saturday

Roelien Goede

ISSS President

Click to edit Email Preferences or Unsubscribe from this list.
International Society for the Systems Sciences
1408 1/2 Central Ave
Ashland, KY 41101 - United States
TRACK
TOWERDATA