Fwd: Mini-Symposia Sat 5 Nov: Web info and 2023 Conference

1 view

James Martin

Nov 2, 2022, 9:42:38 PM11/2/22
to SSWG

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Roelien Goede <Pres...@isss.org>
Date: Wed, Nov 2, 2022 at 3:55 PM
Subject: Mini-Symposia Sat 5 Nov: Web info and 2023 Conference
To: <mart...@gmail.com>

Dear James
The Board of Directors of the ISSS recently approved the final budget and the implementation strategy for ISSS2023 conference in South Africa. This week, Saturday,  we have a dual session which is open to members and non-members . Firstly, we start with a new theme and secondly, we have an information session on the conference detail.

Theme: Making Sense of the Systems Landscape in terms of Education by Vice President, Education, Daniel Friedman.
AND
Presenting the logistics of the ISSS2023 Conference in South Africa by Vice President, Conferences, Olaf Brugman and President, Roelien Goede
The session is open to members and non-members and has a unique Zoom link as follows:
Meeting ID: 936 8821 6823
Passcode: 150275

Saturday time zones for November:

San Francisco:    7 AM on a Saturday
New York:          10  PM on a Saturday
London, UK:        2  PM on a Saturday
Central Europe:   3  PM on a Saturday
South Africa:       4 PM on  a Saturday
Sydney Aus         1 AM on the Sunday

President
International Society for the Systems Sciences

--
James