LME : how to launch files ?

alicemanci

May 21, 2009, 1:05:28 PM5/21/09
to Sysquake
I'm new to LME on PPC, and I'd like to use it as I use a similar
product on a computer : SCILAB.
I found that they are almost 100% compatible.

My problem is the following : I translated an instruction file from
Scilab to LME, changed the extension (I tried .lml and .lml.txt :
which one is the good one ?) but I don't know how to load and run it
from the command window of LME on my PocketPC.

Can anyone tell me?

Thanks

fragg

Jan 10, 2014, 11:35:00 AM1/10/14
to sysq...@googlegroups.com
I know its been 4 years since, but here's the way if someone is still interested how to run program in LME:
1. you must begin the script with function keyword, like:
function matr_analys
endfunction (optional)
2. Put this function into .lml file, like matrix.lml, UTF8 encoding is accepted
3. You must add folder with matrix.lml inside, to Tools/options/Paths of libraries box.
4. Now, add reference to your script into lmecodefragments.xml located in Calegra folder on your PPC. This xml is a description of tidbits tree table available in tools menu in LME. You can also make new subfolder inside the tidbits structure. For instance:
<item>
        <label>Matrices</label>
        <subtree expanded="false">
            <item>
            <label>Matrix analysis</label>
            <data>use matrix;matr_analys</data>
           </item>
       </subtree>
</item>
This will add Matrices subtree and Matrix analysis item inside, doubleclick on it will start the matr_analys function.