Is this application live?

Jay

May 19, 2009, 11:54:45 AM5/19/09
to Sysquake
I downloaded Sysquake LE for OS X. I'm in college, and can't afford
the real thing. I really like it. It looks like the first real Cocoa
interface for a scientific/math application. I made the mistake of
buying the student edition of Matlab before I realized it was X11.

Anyways, to my question, is this application alive? I can't find any
information about it on the internet. Hardly a mention. How does
Calgera stay in business?

My other question. I started to port the Matlab/Octave Textmate bundle
to create a new Sysquake bundle. But before I do, has anyone done it
yet? I don't want to reinvent the wheel. It was simple enough to add a
textmate command to tell Sysquake to open the current .sq file and run
it via Applescript.

Jay